The Way He Makes Me Feel (#38-04177)
The Way He Makes Me Feel (4:04) (M. Legrand, A. Bergman, M. Bergman)
- Studio Version of the song from The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack “YENTL” JS 39152
- Produced by Phil Ramone and Dave Grusin
- Arranged & Conducted by: Dave Grusin
- Record & Mixed at A&M Studios, Los Angeles
- Engineered by: Don Hahn
- Assistant Engineer: Clyde Kaplan
The Way He Makes Me Feel (3:36) (M. Legrand, A. Bergman, M. Bergman)
- Original Version from The Motion Picture Soundtrack “YENTL” JS 39152
- Produced by: Barbra Streisand, Alan & Marilyn Bergman and Michel Legrand
Released October 1983
Picture Sleeve, front and back:
About the Single
Columbia Records also released (below) a promotional 7-inch single with a picture sleeve; and (right, below) a 12-inch picture disc of “The Way He Makes Me Feel” (#AS99-1791) in November 1983 which contained the studio and original version of the song.
Below: Front and backsides of “The Way He Makes Me Feel” picture disc.
(Below): Internal CBS/Columbia memo about the single.
(Below): Sheet music for “The Way He Makes Me Feel.”
The Billboard Hot 100 is the United States music industry standard singles popularity chart issued weekly by Billboard magazine.
Here's the numbers for this Streisand single:
- Debut Chart Date: 10-22-83
- No. Weeks on Hot 100 Singles Chart: 15
- Peak Chart Position: #40
[ top of page ]