Barbra: The Ultimate Collection (U.K., 2010)
+ A Woman in Love (Europe, 2012)
- 88697 79043 2
- 88691 99256 2 (2012 repackaging)
- Woman In Love (3:52)
- Evergreen (3:06)
- The Way We Were (3:31)
- You Don't Bring Me Flowers (Duet with Neil Diamond) (3:23)
- Guilty (Duet with Barry Gibb) (4:24)
- No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) (Duet with Donna Summer) (4:44)
- Don't Rain On My Parade (2:45)
- Memory (3:53)
- Papa, Can you Hear Me? (3:31)
- As If We Never Said Goodbye (4:43)
- Tell Him (Duet with Celine Dion) (4:51)
- Stranger In A Strange Land (4:50)
- I've Dreamed Of You (4:52)
- Send In The Clowns (4:42)
- People (3:41)
- Smile (4:16)
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning (4:02)
- Somewhere (4:46)
About the Album
- Released October 25, 2010 in the U.K.
- Executive Producers: Barbra Streisand & Jay Landers
- Mastered by: Stephen Marcussen for Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
- Product Manager: Peter Fletcher
- Art Direction: Mary Maurer @ 2310 Design
- Design: Mary Maurer and MIchael Lau-Robles
- Cover Photo: Steve Shapiro
- Collectible Photos: Greg Gorman, Randee St. Nicholas, Steve Shapiro, Firooz Zahedi
- Barbra Streisand Representation: Martin Erlichman
- Liner Notes: Jay Landers
Sony/Legacy sold two versions of the U.K.-released Ultimate Collection. The standard edition came in cardboard packaging. The deluxe edition came handsomely packaged in a collector's box with five collectible photographs.
The CD debuted at #8 on the U.K. album charts.
The CD contains previously-released material.
On this album, “I've Dreamed of You” has the long, extended intro (it runs 4:52 minutes compared to its 4:46 running time on Barbra's 1999 album, A Love Like Ours) and “No More Tears” is the same edit as in Memories/Love Songs.
In 2012 the CD was repackaged as Barbra Streisand: A Woman in Love, The Greatest Hits. With a new cover, and a re-ordering of the tracks, this May 1, 2012 release did not contain anything different from what was released in 2010.
|Next Streisand Album -->|
[ top of page ]