Streisand: 2013 Concert Tour
June 10, 2013
- You'll Never Know (video introduction)
- Funny Girl Overture
- On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
- Nice ‘n Easy / That Face
- Didn't We
Jason Gould segment:
- Jason's video for Barbra's birthday (Nature Boy)
- How Deep Is The Ocean (Barbra and Jason)
- Misty (Jason)
- The Way He Makes Me Feel
- Ask Barbra: Guilty and Woman In Love and Enough Is Enough
- Marvin Hamlisch: The Way We Were / Through the Eyes of Love
- Jule Styne: Rose's Turn/Some People/ Don't Rain On My Parade
- Funny Girl dressing room film clip
- My Man
- What'll I Do? / My Funny Valentine (with Chris Botti)
- Lost Inside of You (with Chris Botti)
- Evergreen (with Chris Botti)
Chris Botti segment:
- Emmanuel (with violinist Lucia Micarelli)
- Here's To Life
- Make Our Garden Grow / Somewhere (with FireChoir, Chris Botti, Jason Gould, Remko Harms, Ivan Siegelaar, Arwin Kluft, violinist Lucia Micarelli)
“Diana's Daughters” (Rosyln Kind and Barbra):
- Serenade from The Student Prince (tape of Diana Kind singing)
- Smile (with Roslyn Kind)
- Happy Days Are Here Again
- Some Other Time
Streisand & Team Visit Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
Barbra Streisand visits the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Streisand visited the Portuguese Synagogue and after a tour they visited the old library Ets Haim. There were a few remarkable manuscripts to view. She wrote in the Golden Book of Ets Haim the wonderful words: "Thank you for letting me see the beauty of our people - Barbra Streisand'. Afterwards, she visited the Jewish Historical Museum and the JHM Children's Museum.
An amazing show at Ziggo Dome!
- The set list changed a bit—Jason Gould's songs moved to the first act; Botti and Rosyln Kind's spots shortened; and Barbra added Happy Days Are Here Again as an encore, after some patter about visiting Ann Frank's house here in Amsterdam.
- At this show, Barbra sang the "big finish" version of "People" that she's used in previous concerts.
- During the Marvin Hamlisch segment, they are now showing video footage of Barbra and Marvin laughing together and posing for photos in the back of the moving van with The Concert couches. In previous shows, they have used still photographs in this segment.
- Barbra wore her hair differently in the 2nd Act — two strands tied in the back with a sparkly clip.
Jump Menu Navigation ...
1960s Live Performances:
1970s & 1980s Live Performances:
1990s & 2000s Live Performances: